This week, we’re reading Chapter 2 of our new series, “The 4:8 Principle“. Our author talks about the importance of “thinking positively”….every day! And conversely, he shares the “anti’-positively thinking” and it’s impact.
When thinking positively, our author refers to it as “Asking the 4:8 Questions”:
- What are the five things I am thankful for right now?
- What are five of my strengths or positive traits?
- What are five of my best achievements so far?
- Who are the five people who love me the most?
- What five things am I looking forward to in the next seven days?
Jason Schubert leads us this week and will talk about “Asking the 4:8 Questions” and more. Reminder that we’re back at The Cornwell Center. Please gather starting at 7:30 am in the front parlor room. We’ll start our weekly lesson at 7:45 am.
Lastly, don’t forget to sign up for one or two Friday’s to lead the weekly lesson. You can find the volunteer sheet at this LINK.
See you then!